Monday, October 22, 2007

Till The Clock Strikes `12.

Okay,So Im currently Listening to my obsession.
FALL OUT BOY.
they are like cool hell yeah. :) i love listening to there songs. *wink, and right know im still thinking about those people who had backstage passes. i envy them. I KNOW I KNOW. its wrong to be jealous but it doesnt matter. its fall out boy we are TALKING about not just any ordinary band that is LAME. ugh. I dont Know. i know that pete is Bi and all but still i have a realll huge crush on him. his like my idol or something. :)my crush to be exact. (: And I still cant believe that its pete! his blog! his journal. i wont believe though but the person who linked it said that it was the exact words in the letter she gave to pete. :( o my GOLLY. im sooooo. friggggggin. gay about them. :)

OH goodie! its raining. i can feel it. Entering The Small wholes in the screen of our window.
it refreshes my mind, my gaaaaaaaaaaash. :)) hahaha. so lamig. what else? ive been watching
A LITTLE LESS SIXTEEN CANDLES A LITTLE MORE TOUCH ME, for like. so many times. agh, kakaaddict. My Gaaaash. My Gaaaaaash. :)) uhh what else? :)

bye!

oxoxxxoo
x333jmi

No comments: