Monday, October 22, 2007

no matter what they say'dont believe in words.

its 11:19 already, i have to wake up early tomorrow. :)
but i dont want too.. :((

anyway, today was a normal day were i was in the back seat
doodling about how unfair love can be to me. i dont know why somethings
like this pop up in my mind. but its part of life. THE drama in love.

this morning i just found out that the guy teacher i was really angry at
left us, without even uttering a word last friday. but hey, it was worth it.
(what?)

im having a hard time right now in usin blogspot. i need to learn more cause im
gonna consider this as my online journal or the WEB DIA`RII. :)



few more days. quarterly break starts. i should savour the week and dont waste eat in just eating. ugh. my body hell. :| uhh, yeaaah. its weird. i dont know really i want to be a pro here.
TEACH ME. :(

oh and whoever has a copy of adobe cs2 or cs3 pls PLS. send me a copy. i need it badly. :(

No comments: