Monday, April 28, 2008

Take you to the slums.

ummm. i saw like 3 of my cousins in facebook yesterday and they accepted my invite. \:)/
anyway i finally have time to customize my blogspot. i really like my layout. its unique. and it took me like a minute to find out why a different name was appearing in the profile box haha, so im still watching desperate housewives. trying to follow susan and bree's random story. i hate some parts tho. like gabrielle and john being caught by a kid and how gabrielle bribes the kid. its really. ack. :))

anyway, my sleeping time isnt balance again. like last year. i wake up at 5:00pm and sleep at
6:00am. its like i work as a callcenter agent or something. well if they would allow elementary graduate kids to work in a callcenter. then i would take the job! :))

anyway. ill list surveys here just like what i did to my old xanga. :))

No comments: